Monday, August 25, 2008

Client Reviews


The Massage Guy's Clients Write About Their Massage Experience

Referrals:

My friends, family, and I stayed in San Felipe for a week in October. One of the highlights of my trip was getting a massage from Sean. Sean came to our resort where he set up his poolside studio. Sean was very professional and the massage was totally relaxing and rejuvenating. It was just what I was looking for to make my vacation complete.
-Shelli Read

Hello, I have been a member of the San Felipe community for many years now. I currently operate a real estate office in town, however before moving to San Felipe I was in a therapeutic profession and often utilized massage to "de-stress" from my job. I scheduled my first massage with Sean several weeks ago and could not have been more pleased. He is well trained and a true professional. I would highly recommend him as a massage therapist. I am happy to say that I now gift myself with a massage once a week to help me with stress and to realign my body.
Glenda

Dear Potential Massage Clients,

I've had the privilege of knowing Sean Harrington since 1999 when we started trading massages. Over the years as a friend and colleague I've often sought his help with chronic physical issues that he's skillfully and successfully addressed. His professional demeanor and sensitivity are well suited to the massage environment, he knows that not all bodies respond positively to the same level of touch so he calibrates his pressure based on the area being massaged along with your feedback. Sean's a great listener, he hears what your body is telling him and he honors your observations and suggestions. His success has always been a reflection of his commitment to giving his clients the quality and consistency that they came to expect.

Carmel lost a quality massage therapist when Sean left, but our loss is San Felipe's gain. I'm sure you'll all be thrilled with his work.
Mimi H CMT (Certified Massage Therapist)

No comments: